"Common instructions to fellows"
"Forms to be filled by fellows selected under Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2016"
Selection will be a two stage process. The steps involved in selection are listed below:
Step 1: Online Multiple Choice Objective Test
Step 2: Short listing of candidates.
Stage II (For shortlisted candidates)
Step 1: Write ups on given topics.
Step 2: Group discussions.
Step 3: Personal Interview
Step 4: Final result declaration of selected candidates
The fellows would be placed in certain departments which could be Hon. Chief Minister's office, offices of various Ministers in charge of departments such as education, finance, rural development, urban development, PDS, etc., Office of CS or ACS, offices of any other departmental heads or Collectors.
Information about selection test
For Stage I
- Online Multiple Choice Objective Type Test
- Essay Type Test
- The total marks shall be out of 100.
- Top 200 candidates shall be called for interviews.
- More details about each section is covered in ‘Selection Test Details-Stage I’.
For Stage II
- Required Documents for Stage II: The candidate invited for interview should bring along with him/her one photocopy each and the original copies of all mark sheets and other credentials along with the original copy of the proof of identity.
- Interview/ Group Discussion: The short listed candidates will be called for a personal interview and group discussions. The date and time of the interview shall be communicated with shortlisted candidates.
- Reimbursement of Travel Expense for attending interview: No travel expenses made for attending the interview shall be reimbursed.
- Opportunity for seeking orientation about Fellowship Program: Interactions with CM office Team on the day of the interview.
- Declaration of Result and Offer of fellowship: The final result will be declared at the end of the interview process of all candidates & the offer of ship shall be made to the selected candidates.
Selection Test Details
- Nature of Written Test: It is an online test. It will consist of multiple choice objective type questions.
- Medium: English
- Number of sections: 2 (Two)
- Section I: Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude Test 50 Questions, each question carrying 1 mark
- Section II: Information Technology Test 50 Questions, each question carrying 1 mark
- Duration: One and half hours (90 min.) for Section I and II together
- Total Marks: 100
- Minimum Marks for Passing in each section: 50%
Details of Section I
- The test will contain questions on three abilities or skills
- Analytical Reasoning Skills (15 marks)
- Quantitative Skills (15 marks): Arithmetic, Elementary Algebra, Commonly known concepts of Geometry
- Verbal Skills (20 marks): Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, and Sentence Completions
Details of Section II
- The test will contain questions on following concepts or skills
- Windows 2010 (5 marks)
- MS Word 2010 (10 marks)
- MS Excel 2010 (10 marks)
- MS PowerPoint 2010 (10 marks)
- MS Access 2010 (5 marks)
- Internet Explorer (10 marks)
Details of stage II
- Maximum 200 candidates will be informed about personal interviews and group discussions.
- Group discussions and personal interviews will be carried 40 and 60 marks respectively.
- Finally 50 candidates will be selected as fellow on the basis of accumulated marks of Multiple choice objective type test, Essay type test, Group discussion and Personal interviews. Criteria for Final Selection: Academic performance 10% + other achievements 10% + written test 20% + essay 10% + interview 50%