1. Chief Minister Fellowship Program is a full time program and the fellows can not undertake other employment, private practice, assignment or study program (except the special academic course designed by IIT, Mumbai and/or IIM, Nagpur for the purpose of fellowship) during the period of fellowship.
2. This is a one-time program of 12 months having no provision of extension or re-appointment.
3. The program does not assure any job after completion of the 12 months tenure.
4. The office timings of the authority where the fellow is placed will be applicable to the fellow as well.
5. The fellow may need to work extra hours and travel as per the requirement of work.
6. Verification of documents with respect to educational qualification, experience, age and identity will be done at the time of interview. Fellow is required to submit the medical fitness certificate at the time of joining. Police verification of the fellows will be done after joining.
7. The fellow will have to reside in the city and district of his/her placement during the period of fellowship.
8. Fellows will not be provided any accommodation facility.
9. The fellows are required to be present on the day of joining, at the time and place as directed once the offer letter is received. Otherwise their appointment will be cancelled.
10. The fellow cannot be part of any political movement during the tenure of fellowship.